Spanish Chicken Rundown Recipe
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Preparation: 10 min
- Level: Easy
- Spoon for mixing.
- 1 teaspoon minced Scotch bonnet chile
- 1 1/2 tablespoons oil
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro leaves
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
1. In a bowl, combine the chicken, garlic, thyme, onion, ginger, and chile. Let marinate for 1 hour.
2. Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat.
3. Add the chicken to the skillet and cook, stirring occasionally, until browned, about 4 minutes.
4. Add the reserved marinade and cook for 1 minute more.
5. Add the coconut milk, cream, and cilantro and lower the heat. Simmer for 6 to 8 minutes.