Italian Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo
Italian Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo or Chicken Fettuccine al Burro is a pasta dish made from fettuccine tossed with Parmesan cheese and butter. It is a classic Italian dish that is also called an adult macaroni and cheese. It’s easy to make and so delicious and tasty dish! It reduces heat and continue to simmer until the pasta is done.
- Cook Time: 25 Minutes
- Level: Easy
- Serve: 4 People
- Spoon or Stirrer for mixing
- 6 Boneless halves of chicken breast.
- Boiled Pasta
- Take the 6 chicken boneless breast halves in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Combine chicken, 2 tablespoons butter, 2 cloves garlic, and Italian seasoning.
- Cook until chicken is no longer pink inside. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- Bringa large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
Method For boiling the Pasta.
- Meanwhile, melt 4 tablespoons butter in the skillet. Saute onion, 2 cloves garlic, and mushrooms until onions are transparent.
- Stir in flour, salt and pepper; cook 2 minutes. Slowly add milk and half-and-half, stirring until smooth and creamy.
- Stir in Parmesan and Colby-Monterey Jack cheeses; stir until cheese is melted.
- Stir in chicken mixture, tomatoes and sour cream. Serve over cooked fettuccine.