1. Pre-heat oven to 450 F.
2.Spread the flour on a large platter.
3. Whisk the eggs in a shallow bowl.
4. Spread the bread crumbs on another large platter, or baking sheet.
5. Season the cutlets with salt and pepper.
6. Coat them with flour and shake off any excess flour.
7. Dip them in the eggs mixture and let excess drip off.
8. Press the cutlets into the bread crumbs, making sure they a fully covered on both sides.
9. Set them aside on a plate, and stick in the fridge for at least 30 minutes, up to 6 hours
10.In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium high heat.
11. Once hot, add the cutlets and cook them for about 8 minutes per side, or until they are a deep golden brown all over.
12. Transfer them to paper towel to drain.
13. Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan, heat the marinara sauce over medium-high heat for 5 minutes, or until fully heated.
14. Transfer the cutlets to a shallow ovenproof dish (9×13 is good).
15.Place the mozzarella on top and sprinkle with grated cheese.
16. Add the cutlets to the oven and cook them for 7 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Add to the broiler for a couple minutes to get nice and browned (but watch closely!).
17. Ladle the sauce into a large platter.Place the cutlets on top of the sauce.
18. Sprinkle a little more freshly cut parsley over the cooked cutlets.