• Large Skillet
• Spoon for cooking.
Beef flavoured broth
1 lb boneless beef streak
2 tb soya sauce
5 tb vegetable oil.
n 12-inch skillet, heat 3 tablespoons of the oil over medium-high heat.
2. Cook beef in oil in batches, 1 to 3 minutes per side, until cooked through.
3. Using tongs, transfer to plate.
remaining 2 tablespoons oil to skillet; add broccoli and onion and cook 3 to 5 minutes over medium-high heat, until vegetables soften.
4. Add broth, brown sugar, chili garlic sauce and ginger to skillet; heat to simmering
, in small bowl, beat soy sauce and cornstarch with fork.
6. Stir cornstarch mixture and beef into mixture in skillet.
7. Return to simmering, and cook 30 to 60 seconds longer or until mixture thickens. Serve over rice.