• Big pot
• Pressure Cooker
• Spoon for cooking
• 1.5 kg beef ribs/oxtail or which ever part of the beef/chicken you prefer.
- 3 litres water
Pepper and salt to taste
- 4 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- Salt to taste
- 5 pc dried shitake (Optional).
- 5 cloves whole garlic
- 2 onion – chopped
- 1 small knob of ginger – Crushed.
- Place the premix (both the spices and herbs) and all of the other ingredients in a big pot.
- Simmer for about 2-3 hours or cook in a pressure cooker for 30 mins.
- Garnish with spring onion/coriander leaves and some fried shallots.