• Sauce pan
• Spoon for cooking.
• 1 Tb olive oil
pound uncooked shrimp (21 to 25 count per pound), peeled and deveined
•teaspoon cushed red
• 2cup dry white wine
•jar (23.5 ounces) Prego® Classic •Italian Sauce ounces fettuccine pasta, cooked and drained (about 4 cups cooked)
1. Heat the oil in a 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Add the onion and cook for 5 minutes or until tender-crisp, stirring occasionally.
3. Add the shrimp, crushed red pepper and garlic and cook for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Add the wine and cook until almost evaporated, stirring occasionally.
5. Stir in the sauce and cook until the shrimp are cooked through and the mixture is hot.
6. Season to taste. Add the fettuccine and toss to coat. Sprinkle with the parsley.
7. Serve with grated Parmesan cheese, if desired.