Chinese Zha Jiang Mian Recipe, Special Technique Used in Hotels
Zha Jiang Mian is a Beijing dish, which is full of flavor and freshness in it. Zha Jiang Mian is usually served with the noddles and several other vegetables. Pork cubes cooked in a salty, fragrant sauce. So we bring you the Best Chinese Zha Jiang Mian Recipe. A Special Technique is Used in Hotels
• Sauce pan
• Chopping board
• Spoon for mixing and cooking.
Things (you need)
- 1 pound fresh Chinese noodles
Zah Jiang Meat Sauce (You need)
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 1 pound ground turkey or pork
- 1/4 cup sweet bean sauce (tian mian jiang)
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons shaoxing wine
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 cup water
For Egg Crepe you need
- 3 eggs
- dash shaoxing wine
- dash salt
- 2 teaspoons oil.
For Garnishes you need
- 1/2 cucumber cut into thin strips
- 1 scallion chopped
For Garlic Water you need
- 6 cloves garlic
- dash salt
1. Cook noodles according to package directions.
2. Drain and rinse with cold water.
Steps for Zha Jiang Meat Sauce
1.Heat oil and stir fry onion until softened.
2. Add ground turkey and break up until crumbled. Cook until brown.
3. Add sweet bean sauce and soy sauce; cook for 2-3 minutes. Add shaoxing wine and sugar; cook 1-2 minutes.
4. Add water and bring to a boil; reduce heat to medium-low, cover and cook for 1/2 hour.
5. Toss meat sauce several times during cooking, especially towards end of cooking time.
Steps to make Egg Crepe
1. Beat eggs with shaoxing wine and salt.
2. Heat oil in a large skillet. Add eggs and swirl around in pan to cover bottom of pan and form a thin crepe.
3. Cook until egg is cooked. Turn out onto cutting board; let cook; cut into thin strips.
Steps to make Garlic Water
1. Grind garlic and salt to a paste using a mortar and pestle.
2. Add a few tablespoons of water and stir.
3. Transfer to small bowl.
Divide noodles among four bowls. Top with Za Jiang Meat Sauce. Garnish with egg crepe, cucumbers and scallion. Drizzle with garlic water.