Easy Italian Recipes: Italian Veal Saltimbocca Recipe
Veal saltimbocca is a simple dish of sautéed veal cutlets, Its a Roman specialty. It serves with a buttery, lemony pan sauce. And It has prosciutto layers in it along with and fresh sage. So here is the Easy Italian Veal Saltimbocca Recipe highly rated in Taste so Far.
Check the below Easy Cook Apparatus of Italian Veal Saltimbocca Recipe.
• Bowl or Plate
• Frying pan or Skillet
• Baking dish.
• Chopper or Chopping board.
The ingredients required for Easy Italian Veal Saltimbocca Recipe are:
• 1/2 cup flour
• 1/4 teas salt and finely ground black pepper
• 1/4 teas cayenne pepper and garlic powder
• 8 thin pieces of veal cutlets scaloppine.
• 8 paper-thin slices of prosciutto chopped
• 4 tablespoons butter
• 1/3 cup Chablis
• 1lb sliced mushrooms (optional) washed sprinkled • with salt and pepper.
• 1 package fresh spinach saute’ with 2 cloves of garlic.
• 4 tablespoons olive oil and a pinch of cayenne pepper set aside
lemon wedges optional.
8 Easy Steps of Italian Veal Saltimbocca Recipe
1. Place flour in a shallow plate or bowl. Add seasonings and stir with a fork.
2. Place veal pieces in seasonings and flour mixture and coat both sides. Place a chopped prosciutto and a fresh sage leaf on each scaloppine on top.
3. Melt butter over medium heat in a large skillet or frying pan. Sauté scaloppine for 2 minutes on the veal side and 1 minute on the prosciutto and sage side.
4. Be sure scaloppine is cooked through. Place in baking dish and keep in warm oven with prociutto and sage mixed in.
5. Add mushrooms to the pan and saute them till coated with flavors from the butter, around 6 to 8 minutes.
6. Remove from pan.
Add , cheese, wine and sage to skillet for 2 to 3 minutes until flavors are blended.
7. Plate the spinach in first, top with veal. Salt and pepper to taste.
8. Add mushrooms to warm up to sauce, spoon sauce on top of veal and spinach.
Hope You Likes the Easy Italian Veal Saltimbocca Recipe above. Please let us know in the Comments and share it Between your Circle of Cooking Lovers!